[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 3/2/12 PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 3/2/12

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:40:42 EST 2012

*Shook Twins - Time To Swim - Window

Exegesis - Aion - The Harmony of the Anomaly

Jhon Kasen - Full Moon - Hidden Beauties

Michael Johnathon - Pachelbel’s Canon - Front Porch

Life In A Blender - Homewrecker Spoon - Homewrecker Spoon

Chambure Vihuela Quartet with Carrie Henneman Shaw - Mudarra: Si Me Llaman
A Mi - Canto y Danza

Jim “Kimo” West - Hana Highway Slack Key - Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar
Kimo-Style

Kayhan Kalhor - Dancing Under The Walnut Tree - I Will Not Stand Alone

Arnold McCuller - Soon As I Get Paid - Soon As I Get Paid

Matt Borrello - Silver City - Don’t Turn Around

Snyder Family Band - Stages - Stages

Brothers 3 - Slip Me - The Secret World Of Celtic Rock (various artists)

David Rubin - The Viking War Song - Adventure

Joanna Weinberg - Daughters of the Empire - the Piano Diaries

Stanley Turrentine - Gibraltar - Salt Song

Richard Shindell - Transit - Thirteen Songs You May Or May Not Have Heard
Before

Upper Left Trio - Cross Off The Stars - Ulternative

Starlicker - Andromeda - Double Demon

Broque - Marsh - 7 In The Afternoon

Axel’s Axiom - Vorfreude - Uncommon Sense

Bill Bonnell - America (Where’d You Go) - Drive-In

Hindugrass - Drive - Hindugrass*

Going on two-week hiatus. Next show on March 23.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday