Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:41:02 EST 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Seque In C--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Duke Ellington--Take The A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Louis Armstrong--Sleepytime Down South--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--Fried Bananas--Bonus Tracks--Columbia
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Eddie Jefferson--Paper Moon--Great Encounters--Columbia

Wes Montgomery--Twisted Blues--Jazz Masters 12--Verve

Mongo Santamaria--Mayeya--Soy Yo--Concord Picante
Willy Torres--Por Eso Le Canto Al Pueblo--Hardcore--Latin Street
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Etienne Charles--Sugar Bum Bum--Kaiso--Culture Shock

Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--I Remember--Blue Note
Billie Holiday--Lover Man--Original Decca Masters--MCA
Rene Marie--The Very Thought Of You--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz

Freddie Hubbard--Betcha By Golly Wow!--Polar AC--CTI
Tommy Flanagan--Sunset And The Mockingbiird--Sunset And The Mockingbird--Blue Note
John Coltrane--Naima--Giant Steps--Atlantic

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--Blowin In the Wind--360
Paul Carr--Black Narcisus--Musically Yours--PCJ
Jessica Williams--Dear Lord--Orgonomic Music--Clean Cuts

Woody Shaw--Green Dolphin Street-- Stepping Stones--Columbia
Mitchel Forman--My Romance--Now And Then--Novus
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Jackie McLean--The Three Minors--Vertigo--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM