[JPL] Promoters & Reporters: Where do we go from here?

Kate Smith katesmithpromotions.kate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:15:29 EST 2012

Hi Brad,

RE: SPINITRON

Okay.
I just came from there.
Searched through a half dozen stations who have reported play.
Two out of six showed up.
KUVO being one of them.
However, I know I had play from Arturo when back tracking a web search from
Media Guide documented times and spins.
SOooo this means somebody at KUVO is reporting to Spinitron,
however, not Arturo?

- *Kate.*