[JPL] Promoters & Reporters: Where do we go from here?

chrisradio4 chrisradio4 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 15:00:20 EST 2012

ditto for kmuw (www.kmuw.org)
all the individual playlists for every show are posted on the website and there is a home page search box which will pull up every playlist with a particular artist's name. we also send out a monthly top 40 list (though that doesn't address the spins per week question)

There is a search place on the 1st page of VPR.net
you don't need to go to the jazz page just
type in a new release artist and up pops:

Monday, 02/13/12
9:09pm
Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing?
Artist Name     Catherine Russell
Composer     Jerry Livingston, Al J. Neiburg
Soloists     Catherine Russell-Vocals
CD/Album     Strictly Romancin'
Record co./Cat #     World Village 468101
Release Year     2012
Note     New

It goes back to 2005.

Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas