[JPL] Promoters & Reporters: Where do we go from here?

Kate Smith katesmithpromotions.kate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:26:24 EST 2012

Hum... lol... Sorry, I do not mean to be contrary Chris.
However, I just went to KMUW's search window and entered Bill Cole
and had 50 entries to process through of which one had Cole in it, although
not Bill.

Even though not serviced to KMUW, I tried Liz Childs
and came up with an entry for another Childs.

Same thing with VPR's George.
Good Luck with Liz Childs... one entry showed up.  And no other Liz's or
Childs.
So I tried Frank Russell and came up with 10 variations of Frank and/or
Russell on the first page of 10 pages.

LOL... I'm so glad you two post your playlist!  Pick up the phone... and/or
email a reply if not in play yet.
*Appreciatively*
*- Kate.
*