[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 3/5/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Mar 6 04:48:59 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday March 3, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Chuck Redd – Happy All The Time – Cry Me A Rover – (Arbors)
Larry Willis – Blue Fable – Rhythm-a-ning – (High Note)
Matt Haviland – Beyond Good And Evil – But Beautiful – (Connotation)
Jimmy Haslip – Red Heat – El Morro – (Unitone)
Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Never Can Say Goodbye – (HighNote)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Arabesque – (Dreyfus)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – City – (Heads Up)
9:00 pm
Stan Bock – Your Check’s In The Mail – I’ll Remember April – (OA2)
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Chan’s Song – (Denon)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Autumn Nocturne – (Sea Breeze)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – La Samba Primera – (Sea Breeze)
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – We’ll Be Together Again – (Jazzed Media)
Al Jarreau – Symphonic Bossa Nova – Like A Lover – (Teldec)
Randy Crawford – Street Life – Street Life – (Blue Thumb)
Bill Evans – Sunday At Village Vanguard – Gloria’s Step – (Riverside)
10:00 pm
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Love Walked In – (Smalls)
Oliver Jones – Featuring Clark Terry – Last Night In Rio – (Justin Time)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – Ain’t That A Peach – (Capri)
Mike Longo – Explosion – Blue Gil – (CAP)
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Yeah Man – (Naïve)
*Steve Turre – Woody’s Delight – 3 For Woody – (HighNote)
Ernie Krivda // Bill Dobbins – The Art Of The Ballad -
11:00 pm
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – Just Like That – (Cellar Live)
Stan Kenton – Greatest Hits – (Capitol)
	Artistry In Rhythm
	Interlude
	Eager Beaver
	Unison Riff
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – Summer Night – {self release)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – On A Misty Night – (Summit)
*Jimmy Owens – The Monk Project – Blue Monk – (ipo)
Corea, Clark & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release