[JPL] playlist: New Edge 3/6/12

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Mar 6 18:52:59 EST 2012

Here is the playlist for Show #383, the 3/6/12 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA, and
Fri 1-3am, Fri 2-4pm, Sun 6-8pm, Tue 2-4am, & Wed 8-10am on
http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Lisa Pegher/Minimal Art: Imaginary Windows/AKM/Strike Swinging
Lisa Pegher/Minimal Art: Imaginary Windows/AKM/No Reply
Aaron Martin & Machinefabriek/Cello Recycling-Cello
Drowning/Type/Cello Drowning
Cornelius Dufallo/Dream Streets/Innova/Waiting For You
Ethel/Oshtali, music for String Quartet/Thunderbird/Concerto for Strings
Rich Osborn/Giving Voice: Guitar Explorations/Free Range/Into the Silent Land
Adam Rudolph/Can You Imagine...The Sound of Dream/Meta/Glimpse and Departure
Adam Rudolph/Can You Imagine...The Sound of Dream/Meta/Dance Drama
Part 3 (Green)
Tigran Mansurian/Ars Poetica/ECM	/And Silence Descends
Bang On A Can All Stars/Big Beautiful Dark & Scary/Cantaloupe/Matt Damon
Bang On A Can All Stars/Big Beautiful Dark & Scary/Cantaloupe/Four
Player Piano Studies 2a
Bang On A Can All Stars/Big Beautiful Dark & Scary/Cantaloupe/Four
Player Piano Studies 3c
Uwe Gronau/Time Rider/Gronau/Time Rider
John Bischoff/Audio Combine/New World/Audio Combine
Kevin Keller Ensemble/Not in My Name/Keller/Tenebrae (Shadows)
Morton Feldman/Piano & String Quartet/Bridge/Piano & String Quartet (partial)
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time