[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Mar 7 02:29:30 EST 2012

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Novalima--Ay Bembe--Afro
Hugh Masekela--Mfana--Jabulani
Nathan James--What You Make of It--What You Make of It
Heritage Blues Orchestra--Clarksdale Moan--And Still I Rise
Youssou N'Dour--Mame Bamba--The Guide (Wommat)
Faye Marshall--Goin' Home--Bay Area Funk 2
Joe Louis Walker--What's It Worth--Hellfire
Doug Webb--Apodemia--Swing Shift
RB Stone--Born Into the Blues--Lonesome Traveler's Blues
Jim Ketch--Graham's Blues--A Distant View

7pm

The Impressions--Ain't Got Time--The Roots of Funk 1964-1974
Robert Glasper Experiment--Afro Blue--Black Radio
Mud Morganfield--Catfishing--Son of the Seventh Son
Brian Lee--Fourth and Miles--Identity Theft
Ba Cissoko--Sunday Bloody Sunday--In the Name of Love: Africa Celebrates U2
Otis Grove--Waiting--The Runk
Daddy Mack Blues Band--Sugar Daddy--Pay the Piper
John Moulder-African Sunset--The Eleventh Hour
Yvonne Schmidt--Something Fishy--Foolproof
Matt Wilson--Poster Boy--An Attitude For Gratitude

8pm

Herbie Hancock--Rockit--Future Shock
Frank Russell--Code MD-2--Circle Without End
Gary Brown & Bushmaster--Ball N' Jack--Revolution Rhapsody
Antti Paalanen--Boggler--Arctic Paradise
Phil Manzanera--Gone Flying--K-Scope
David Sylvian/Robert Fripp--Jean the Birdman--The First Day
Ghost Town Blues Band--Another Lover--Dark Horse
Vijay Iyer--Little Pocket Size Demons--Accelerando
Ruthie Foster--Aim For the Heart--Let It Burn
Jeremy Pelt--The Story--Soul

9pm

ESG--Step Off--Step Off
Dennis Rollins--Freedom Jazz Dance--The 11th Gate
Otis Taylor--Romans Had Their Way--Contraband
Barry Adamson--Black Holes in My Brain--I Will Set You Free
Ken Boothe & the Aggrovators--You're No Good--Strictly Drum and Bass
Edgar Froese--Heatwave City--Beyond the Storm
Mary Bridget Davies--Real Thing--Wanna Feel Somethin'
RJ and the Assignment--Deceiving Eyes--Deceiving Eyes
Jon Gold--Bossa of Possibility--Bossa of Possibility

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond