[JPL] RE: Promoters & Reporters: Where do we go from here?

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Wed Mar 7 10:52:33 EST 2012

I echo the sentiments that have been expressed for Ed, his task is a daunting one and I have the highest admiration for that he's attempting to achieve.

I am awed by the effort that Linda of WEMU puts into tabulating spins not only for jazz, but for blues and Latin as well. There's no way I can tackle such a chore due to lack of time and being spread far beyond my job description in daily and weekly duties.

As time goes by, I'm more annoyed and angered by the despicable actions of Media Guide and no station is a adversely affected as promoters, artists and Jazz Week, so their outrage surely pales in comparison to mine

Arturo