[JPL] Fingerprinting

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Mar 7 11:09:52 EST 2012

This is something that we hope to implement down the road. But it takes some work to get going. I don't want to enter into something that will be unreliable or in which I'm at the mercy of a company like Mediaguide. They had onerous terms in allowing us to use the data. And as everyone knows, they stopped business abruptly.

I'm working on a couple of routes to replace reports with detections but it won't happen overnight. If it could have, I would have done so.

There are a couple of technologies that could be adapted for this. I'm investigating it with a developer/entrepreneur. Can't really say much more on this right now.

Ed