[JPL] Fingerprinting

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 12:24:37 EST 2012

I thought about that too Maurice but honestly, I'm wondering how many musicians even know the importance of doing it...or how to get it done. It's not a requirement but an option for musicians. My guess is that you'll find many recordings without the codes and many with them. My guess is you know the codes aren't...or weren't...automatically applied in the mastering process. They have to be applied for and assigned.

Jae Sinnett