[JPL] Request on phone calls, etc.

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Thu Mar 8 20:26:24 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I know you've all got a lot of questions and so forth, but my time to take and return phone calls is very limited. The day after Mediaguide announced its shutdown, I started a six-month, 20-to-25 hour a week contract. I also have calling hours between 2 and 4 ET Tuesday and Thursday but that seems to be the only time I don't get calls. I really need as much time as possible to get things ready for taking reports and getting the chart running.

So, if you can make the contact by email, please do. I can get to those a lot easier than phone interruptions.

Please also understand that the situation with Mediaguide is not my doing and I'm not inclined to look kindly on anger directed at me over the situation. It is not helping.

Thanks,
Ed