[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 21:18:17 EST 2012

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 3/8/2012 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues Programming)
Top 10
Catherine Russell - Strictly Romancin'
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - An Attitude for Gratitude
Christian Tamburr - Places
Gregory Porter - Be Good
Jack DeJohnette - Sound Travels
Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian - Further Explorations
Janice Finlay - Anywhere But Here
Josh Rzepka - Into the Night
Ehud Asherie - Upper West Side
Amy Cervini- Digging Me Digging You
11-20
Jimmy Owens - The Monk Project
Josh Levinson - Chauncey Street
Gene Ess - A Thousand Summers
Kathy Kosins - To the Ladies of Cool
Jon Gold - Bossa of Possibility
Dennis Rollins - The 11th Gate
Carmen Lundy - Changes
Chris Brubeck's Triple Play - Live at Zankel
Jim Ketch - A Distant View
Vince Mendoza - Nights on Earth
and...
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Remembrance
Susan Krebs - Everything Must Change
David Budway - A New Kiss
Bill King's Rhythm Express - Beat Street
Sam Pannunzio - Goin' Home
Lisa Casalino - Introducing
Elio Villafrance & Arturo Stable - Dos Y Mas
Houston Person - So Nice
3 Cohens - Family
David Murray Cuban Ensemble - En Espanol
Bob Belden - Miles Espanol - New Sketches of Spain
Yuko Kishimoto - Songbook
Mary Louise Knutson - In the Bubble
Takuya Kuroda - Edge
Kenny Burrell - Tenderly
Aaron Koppel - Multiverse
Pat Martino - Undeniable
Rene Marie - Black Lace Freudian Slip
Frank Walton - The Back Step
Stanley Jordan - Friends
The Tierney Sutton Band - American Road
Christian McBride Big Band - The Good Feeling
Adds:
Jeremy Pelt - Soul
Steve Turre - Woody's Delight

Doodlin' - March 6, 2012 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Steve Turre - Woody's Delight - Annette's for Sure
Amy Cervini - Digging Me Digging You - Down With Love
Jon Gold - Bossa Of Possibility - Bossa of Possibility

RJ and the Assignment - Deceiving Eyes - I Took a Chance on Loving You
Josh Rzepka - Into The Night - Cin Ti
John Autin - Piano Town - My Funny Valentine

Gene Ess - A Thousand Summers - East of the Sun
Tyler Gilmore's Ninth & Lincoln - Static Line - I'll Be Seeing You
Jeremy Pelt - Soul - The Ballad of Ichabod Crane
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - An Attitude for Gratitude - Teen Town
Vijay Iyer Trio - Accelerando - Wildflower
Josh Levinson - Chauncey Street - For Freddie

Chris Brubeck's Triple Play - Live at Zankel - Black and Blue
Catherine Russell - Strictly Romancin' - Satchel Mouth Baby
Marty Grosz & the Hot Winds - The James P. Johnson Songbook - Charleston

Kathy Kosins - To the Ladies of Cool - Don't Wait Up for Me
Peter Appleyard and the Jazz Giants - The Lost Session 1974 - You Go
to My Head
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'