[JPL] Request on phone calls, etc.

Reedylm at aol.com Reedylm at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 21:45:30 EST 2012

Ed,

It seems like that saying "no good deed goes unpunished" here.  As is  my
usual, I am going to "leave you be" because I know what you are doing for us
is absolutely out of love for the music and not something that is
profitable.  And, thank you so much for everything you have done and are  trying to
do..

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Lisa  Reedy
Lisa Reedy Promotions
775-826-0755
_www.jazzpromotion.com_ (http://www.jazzpromotion.com/)
reedylm at aol.com

In a message dated 3/8/2012 5:27:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,