[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 3/8/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 9 04:52:55 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday March 8, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Rob McConnell – Jive 5 – Bossa Nova Ova – (Concord)
Jeff Kaye – Just Like Me – Jo’s Waltz – (Jazzed Media)
Alan Broadbent – Personal Standards – Consolation – (Concord)
*Frank D’Rone – Double Exposure – When The Sun Comes Up – (Whaling City)
*Bob Lark – Reunion – First Steps – (Jazzed Media)
*Gerry Beaudoin – The Return – Jackie’s Serenade – (Francesca)
*Peter Appleyard – The Lost Sessions – Tangerine – (Linus)
*Carmen Lundy – Changes – Square – (AFP)
9:00 pm
Quincy // Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – How Sweet It Is – (Qwest)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Dolphin Dance – (Universal)
*Steve Turre – Woody’s Delight – Adios Mi Amigo – (HighNote)
*Hugh Masekela – Jabulani - Sossie– (Listen 2)
*Mark Sherman – The L.A. Sessions – Quasimodo – (Miles High)
*Tania Maria – Tempo – Tempo – (Naïve)
*Don Mark – In A New Light – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – (Niromi)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
10:00 pm
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – B•A•B•A•D (Primrose Lane)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – I Know You Oh So Well – (Capri)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – I’m Through With Love – (Justin Time)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – So In Love – {self release)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – Live Wire – (Heads Up)
Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Resonance)
11:00 pm
Gene Harris – A Little Bit Of Heaven – Old Dog Blues – (Concord)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Say, Little Mama, Say - Smalls
*Christian Tamburr – Places – Sailing Serenity – (CTM)
*Tim Mayer – Resilience – I Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry – (JLP)
Bill Cunliffe – Satisfaction – You And The Night And The Music – (Azica)

*Indicates Recent Release