[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 03:00:08 EDT 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

Vijay Iyer Trio [Vijay Iyer-Stephan Crump-Marcus Gilmore], Litle Pocket
Size Demons (Accelerando) 2012
Sun Ra, Stardust For Tomorrow (Somewhere Else) 1993
Sun Ra, Tristar (Somewhere Else) 1993
Ricky Sweum, Sleeping Man (More Than Imaginable) 2012
Sun Ra, title (Reflections In Blue)1987

Zap Mama, Nostalgie Amoureuse (Twice Upon A Yesterday)1999
The Jimmy Guiffre Trio, Pickin' 'em Up And Layin' 'em Down (West Coast Jazz
Box) 1999
Booker Little, The Grand Valse (Booker Little) 1960
Steve Lehman, Alloy (ArtificialLight) 2003
Mal Waldron, Footprints (My Dear Family)1993

Ran Blake, Tenderly - Take 1 (Unmarked Van)
José James, Tenderly    For All We Know    2010
Ran Blake, Tenderly - Take 2 (Unmarked Van)
Sarah Vaughan, Midnight Sun (How Long Has This Been Going On?) 1978
Ran Blake, Tenderly - Take 3 (Unmarked Van)
The Sai Ghose Trio, Time To Come (India Looking West) 2000
Clifford Brown & Max Roach, Step Lightly [Junior's Arrival] (Basin Street)
1956
Donny McCaslin, I Should Care (The Way Through) 2003

Todd Snider, Enjoy Yourself [It's Later Than You Think] (East Nashville
Skyline) 2004
Mike Longo, Magic Bluze (To My Surprise) 2011
Guillermo Klein, Va Roman (Filtros) 2008
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Redeye (Infernal Machines) 2009

Rev. Louis Overstreet, Working On A Building (Fire In My Bones: Raw Rare &
Otherwordly African-American Gospel [1944-2007]) 2009
Elder Charles Beck, Didn't It Rain (Mighty Day - 25 Gospel Greats) 2006
Reverend Charlie Jackson, Morning Train  (God's Got It: The Legendary
Booker And Jackson Singles) 2003
Robert Randolph & The Family Band, I Need More Love (Unclassified) 2003
Don Byron, Didn't It Rain (Love, Peace, And Soul) 2012
James Blood Ulmer, Blues Alnight (Blues Preacher) 1993
Murry Hammond, Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down II (Cool-Water Music) 2009

Paul Bley, Blues Waltz (Nothing To Declare) 2004
Julius Hemphill Sextet, The Children's Song (At Dr. King's Table) 1997
Nancy King & Fred Hersch, If You Never Come To Me [Inutil Pasaigem] (Live
At Jazz Standard) 2006

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end**
**does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126