[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 3/11/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 14:05:45 EDT 2012

    Money (That's What I Want) Dr. John Television GRP Records 1994
Walkin' to New Orleans Jimmy "Bean" Ballero Raw Beans Red Bean Music 2010  I'd
Rather Be In New Orleans Ingrid Lucia & The Flying Neutrinos I'd Rather Be In
New Orleans The Flying Neutrinos Inc. 1994  Down By The Riverside, Jesus On
The Main Line Glen David Andrews Walking Through Heaven's Gate Threadhead
Records 2008  In The Court of King Oliver Wynton Marsalis Standard Time Vol. 3
- The Resolution of Romance Columbia 1990  Oyster Girl Ronnie Magri and His
New Orleans Jazz Band Shim Sham Revue Jubilee Music, Inc. 2002  Wolf Funk
Walter Wolfman Washington and the Roadmasters Funk Is In The House Bullseye
Blues & Jazz / Rounder 1998  The Other Side Dennis Rollins Velocity Trio The
11th Gate Motema Music 2011  Real Old Style Honolulu Jazz Quartet Honolulu
Jazz Quartet Honolulu Jazz Quartet 2011  Dewey's Tune Jim Ketch A Distant View
Summit Records 2011  R.S.G. Gerry Beaudoin The Return Francesca Records
2011  Tell Me How The Bridge Trio The Bridge Trio The Bridge Trio 2012
Brilliant Corners Adam Kromelow Trio Young Blood Zoho Music 2012  My Romance The
Now & Then Trio plus Friends with Tommy Newsom, Connie Parker,  Billy Williams
The Now & Then Trio Plus Friends WeeJazz 2006  (I Need) Altitude (80's
version) "(I Need) Altitude" James Black Night Train / Tuff City Records 2002

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P. O. BOX  4787
RICHMOND, VA   23220