Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:34:08 EDT 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFERSON--MUSE

Jimmie Lunceford--Rhythm Is Our Business--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Biilly Eckstine--Blowing The Blues Away--Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing!--Swing That Music--Sony
NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Project "S"--Yesterdays And Forever--NCCUJSD

Dexter Gordon--The Moontrane--Bonus Tracks--Columbia
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang
Gregory Porter--Black Nile--Water--Motema

John Coltrane--Giant Steps--Giant Steps--Atlantic
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP

Jazz/Latin Side--Yes Or No--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Willy Torres--Por Eso Le Canto Al Pueblo--Hardcore--Latin Street
Etienne Charles--My Landlady--Kaiso--Culture Shock

Betty Carter--Once Upon A Summertime--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Nina Simone--I Get Along--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Gregory Porter--But Beautiful--Water--Motema

Miles Davis--Round Midnite--Greatest Hits--Columbia
Larry Vuckovich--Star Dust--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Gil Scott-Heron--Offering--First Minute Of A New Day--TVT

Woody Shaw--Green Street Caper--United--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin On Sunset--Jazz Masters--Verve
Gregory Porter--On My Way To Harlem--Be Good--Motema

Claudio Roditi--I'll Remember April--Milestones--Candid
Monty Alexander--Come Fly With Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I?--Maxjazz
Jackie McLean--The Way I Feel--Vertigo--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM