[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Wednesday March 14th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 12 19:08:29 EDT 2012

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Wednesday, March 14th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide Digital, On-line & 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog thru http://www.radioadelaidemusic.com
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Wednesday 14/03/2012 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Jimmy Dorsey / Original Recordings 1936-40 / The Jumpin' Jive / Naxos Jazz Legends
Earl Hines / Original Recordings 1928-41 / Honeysuckle Rose / Naxos Jazz Legends
Dizzy Gillespie / Original Recordings 1946-52 / Tin Tin Daeo / Naxos Jazz Legends
Larry Vuckovich / Young At Heart / Jumpin' At The Woodside / Tetrachord Music
Bruce Babad / A Tribute To Paul Desmond / Line For Lyons / Primrose Lane Music
The Manhattan Transfer (w/Bobby McFerrin & Jon Hendricks) / Vocalese / Another Night In Tunisia / Atlantic
Lou Rawls / Black And Blue & Tobacco Road / I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water / Capitol Jazz
Donald Byrd / Slow Drag / Jelly Roll / Blue Note
Sarah Jane Cion / Indeed! / My Heart Stood Still / Independent
Diane Schuur (w/Caribbean Jazz Project) / Schuur Fire / Poinciana / Concorde Picante
Larry Vuckovich (w/Scott Hamilton) / Somethin' Special / Comin' Home Baby / Tetrachord Music

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher