[JPL] 181st Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 13 11:29:53 EDT 2012

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"
www.live365.com/stations/nancyann3839

03 Elizabeth    3:38    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings (Disc 15)
04 Laura    3:43    Mark Murphy & Metropole Orchestra    The Dream
05 NANCY WITH THE LAUGHING FACE    5:00    Allen Farnham    So Tsurumi
06 Margie (Featuring Monty Alexander)    5:17    Etienne Charles    Kaiso
07 Sweet Georgia Brown    3:08    Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie    A Perfect
Match: Ella And Basie
08 Georgia    3:22    Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra    Groove Shop
09 Robbin's Nest    4:02    Mary Stallings    Spectrum
10 Portrait Of Jenny    4:28    Oscar Peterson    Oscar Peterson & Nelson
Riddle

12 I Keep Going Back To Joe's / One For My Baby    6:30    Kerry Hodgkin
Table In The Corner
13 Billy Boy    5:45    Anthony Wonsey    The Thang
14 This Guy's In Love With You    4:01    Georgie Fame    Georgie Does His
Thing With Strings
15 Danny Boy    3:42    Bill Evans    Bill Evans For Lovers
16 My Gentleman Friend    3:58    Carol Sloane    Love You Madly
17 My Man's Gone Now    6:55    Tierney Sutton Band    American Road

19 FrankMovieMedley    7:41    Frank Sinatra    Concert Sinatra
20 the summer knows    6:52    Bill Mays    mays at the movies-final
21 Moon River    6:33    Kelley Johnson    Home
22 Carioca (Flying Down To Rio)    3:02    Dizzy Gillespie    Dizzy Goes
Hollywood
23 Lost In The Stars    4:20    Cynthia Felton    Freedom Jazz Dance
24 Better Than Anything    5:39    Kristin Korb    In The Meantime
25 Freedom Jazz Dance    4:56    Taylor Eigsti    Lucky To Be Me
26 Nature Boy    6:34    Allan Harris    Long Live The King (Nat King Cole)
27 Close Your Eyes    6:08    Kurt Elling    Kurt Elling - Close Your Eyes
28 For Once In My Life    3:22    Erroll Garner    Campus Concert And
Feeling Is Believing

30 Wives And Lovers    2:48    Frank S. With Count Basie & His Orchestra
It Might As Well Be Swing
31 Wives And Lovers    9:01    Grant Green    Matador
33 I¹ve Told Every Little Star #1    4:53    Sonny Rollins    Live in Europe
1959. Complete Recordings (Bonus Track Versio
34 Love Me or Leave Me    3:47    Kellylee Evans    Nina
35 All The Things You Are    3:51    Grace Kelly    Times Too
36 How High The Moon    2:59    Sarah Vaughan    At Mister Kelly's

38 The Peacocks    5:15    Til Bronner    Oceana
39 But Beautiful    3:58    Betty Carter    Her Jazz Greats (1955-1960)
40     6:39    Art Blakey (Paper Moon)    A Night In Tunesia  (Art Blakey
Prime Cuts, Vol. 2)
41 Stardust    6:03    Barbara Sfraga    Under The Moon
42 Black Nile    4:57    Gregory Porter    Water
43 That Old Black Magic    2:59    Oscar Peterson/Ed Thigpen/Ray Brown
Standards (Great Songs/Great Performances)

45 FSMedleyLasVegas    5:56    Frank Sinatra    Live from Las Vegas
46 Darn That Dream - Art Farmer, Bob Brookmeyer, Gery Mulligan    2:44
Art Farmer, Bob Brookmeyer, Gery Mulligan    The Quartets
47 Day Dream    5:57    Audrey Silver    Dream Awhile
48 Daydream - Don Braden, Mark Rapp    4:26    Don Braden, Mark Rapp    The
Strayhorn Project
49 Dreamer    4:31    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time
50 Dream A Little Dream Of Me    4:35    Diana Krall & Hank Jones    We All
Love Ella

52 There's No You    3:13    Betty Carter    I Can't Help It
53 My Little Boat    5:40    Yotom    Brasil
54 How Little We Know    3:32    Alan Paul    Another Place And Time
55 I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart    8:48    Junior Mance/ Keter Betts/
Jackie Williams    Floating Jazz Festival Trio
56 All Or Nothing At All    4:44    Tony DeSare    Radio Show
57 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face    5:54    Dexter Gordon
Ca'purange

59 Come Back to Me    3:22    Frank Sinatra/Duke Ellington    Francis A &
Edward K
60 Lulu's Back In Town    2:14    The George Shearing Quintet    Burnished
Brass/Satin Brass
61 Lover, Come Back To Me    2:02    Ella Fitzgerald    75th Birthday
Celebration [Disc 2]
62 (Back Home Again in) Indiana    4:33    Richie Kamuca    Jazz Erotica
63  I Keep Going Back To Joe's    4:21    Curtis Stigers    Baby Plays
Around
64 I Could Write A Book    5:11    The Miles Davis Quintet    Relaxin' With
Miles
65 You Go to My Head    4:52    Cheryl Bentyne    The Book of Love

67 MoonRay    4:43    Marianne Solivan    Prisoner Of Love
68 Fly Me To The Moon (aka In Other Words)    3:48    Anita O'Day    Anita
O'Day - Verve Jazz Masters 49
69 Old Devil Moon    7:55    Bobby Hutcherson    Solo / Quartet
70 I Wished On The Moon    3:34    Cassandra Wilson    Sings Standards
71 Old Devil Moon    9:19    Chet Baker    Chet in Chicago

73 Prisoner Of Love    3:55    Frank Sinatra    Seduction: Sinatra Sings Of
Love
74 Prisoner Of Love    4:13    Gregory Tardy    Serendipity
75 The Tender Trap    3:22    Kelley Johnson    Music Is The Magic
76 Tenderly    4:47    Ronny Johansson Trio    Tenderly
77 Try A Little Tenderness    3:40    Frank S.     Live In California
78 Tenderly/Stella By Starlight    3:46    Dorothy Donegan Trio    September
Song
79 I'm Checkin' Out, Goom'bye    2:25    Catherine Russell    Strictly
Romancin'
80 You And The Night And The Music    6:03    Woody Shaw    Imagination

82 I've Got Just About Everything    3:06    Carol Fredette    Everything I
Need. Carol Fredette Sings Dave Frishberg And Bob Dorough
83 Everything I've Got    6:42    Ehud Asherie    Swing Set
84 Out Of This World    4:51    Mark Murphy    Rah
85 Someone To Light Up My    5:01    Charlie Byrd    Charlie Byrd Plays
Jobim

87 Same Old Saturday Night    2:30    Frank S    The Capitol Collectors
Series
88 I'll Follow The Sun    4:43    Jane Stuart    Don't Look Back
89 Weaver Of Dreams (Rudy Van Gelder 24Bit Mastering) (1961 Dig    6:35
Freddie Hubbard    Ready For Freddie (Rudy Van Gelder Remaster Edition)
90 Tangerine    4:09    Linda Ciofalo    Dancing With Johnny
91 Michelle    6:53    Terri Lyne Carrington/Nona Hendryx    The Mosaic
Project
92 LOVER    5:54    Liz Childs    Take Flight
93 Russ Kasoff Station ID    0:05    ID/PSA        ID/PSA        3    3/8/12
1:05 PM
94 River Stay Way From My Door    4:41    Russ Kassoff    Bird Fly By
95 All Through The Night    4:43    Catherine Dupuis    Moments