[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 FM KVLU Beaumont, Texas 03-13-12

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Mar 13 16:04:43 EDT 2012

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 03-13-12

Part 2

Paul McCartney - It's Only A Paper Moon - Kisses On The Bottom (Concord) [C] 2:35
Chris Brubeck's Triple Play - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Live At Arthur Zankel Music Center (Blue Forest) [C] 10:42
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Honolulu Hang - Remembrance: Live At The Triple Door (self-released) [C] 6:58
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Are We There Yet? - Remembrance: Live At The Triple Door (self-released) [C] 11:40
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Remembrance - Remembrance: Live At The Triple Door (self-released) [C] 5:16
Hiroe Sekine - In My Life - After The Rainfall (self-released) [C][a] 4:40
Hiroe Sekine - Windows - After The Rainfall (self-released) [C][a] 6:24

  BREAK

Part 3

Herwig/Beirach/DeJohnette - Moonlight On The Water / Rebirth - The Tip Of The Sword (RJ Jazz) [C][a] 7:07
Herwig/Beirach/DeJohnette - Being / Non-Being - The Tip Of The Sword (RJ Jazz) [C][a] 6:38
Clayton Cameron & The Jass Explosion - Autumn Leaves - Here's To The Messengers  (Brushman) [C][a] 4:37
Clayton Cameron & The Jass Explosion -The End Of Our Winter- Here's To The Messengers  (Brushman) [C][a] 3:34
Hristo Vitchev / Weber Iago - The Last Leaves Which Fell In Fall - Heartmony (First Orbit Sounds Music) [C][a] 9:19
The Bill Harris Quintet - I Hear A Rhapsody - Inside Out (Pensativa) [C][a] 7:52
Don Byron New Gospel Quintet - Didn't It Rain - Love, Peace And Soul (Savoy Jazz) [C][a] 4:31

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56