[JPL] No calls for KPR this week, will post currents spins for the week soon

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Wed Mar 14 00:10:21 EDT 2012

I'll be out of the office at KPR during Wednesday call time, as I will be prepping for a pre concert presentation before the SFJAZZ Collective concert here in Lawrence KS. But I will be posting currents spins for the entire week as soon as I finish pre recording the Friday jazz show late tomorrow night (our Wed-Sat jazz is being pre recorded this week so I will have all that info tomorrow night)

Thanks
Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio