[JPL] 2012 JAM poster choice

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 09:03:28 EDT 2012

Frank Sinatra has jazz pedigree and learned from the Dorsey Brothers.  He was the tipping point where the vocalist usurped the popularity of the big band leaders.  I'm still not sure I would have chosen him for the poster but I can't say I'm upset about it.  We can conjecture about who we think should've filled that mantle this year but IMO Sinatra is not a bad choice....

Bobby Jackson
THE JAZZ MIND
www.thejazzmind.com
ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net