[JPL] Past JAM poster artists

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 12:14:05 EDT 2012

By the way, here in Pittsfield (Mass.), we hold a student art contest
every spring. All high schools in the city --public and private-- participate.
The theme is jazz, and the students have a lot of freedom to express
themselves.  The winning entry becomes the symbol for the Pittsfield CityJazz
Festival, and  appears on our posters, the Festival's website, and print and
online  advertising. The art teachers are enthusiastically behind this, and even
play  jazz in the classroom to inspire the student artists, give them ideas.

Maybe there is hope,
Ed

In a message dated 3/14/2012 11:15:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,