[JPL] Past JAM poster artists

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 14 12:53:49 EDT 2012

I think Tom's post hits home. Does Jazz Appreciation Month
make any difference to the people who don't know, don't
care about jazz?  Not that that can't change, but for most
of the great unwashed a poster that just said "April Is Jazz
Appreciation Month"  would likely have the same  effect
as an art poster with an "icon".

Is JAM all about preservation?  Or is it about educating and
enlightening?

Maurice
Winnipeg