[JPL] Past JAM poster artists

Gary Funston garyjfunston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:31:21 EDT 2012

The Charlottesville (Virginia) Jazz Society hosts a free concert and jazz
film screening every April on the steps of the main branch of the local
library downtown.  This hopefully has the effect of getting the music out
in front of people who may not be familiar with it.  We get lots of nice
comments from folks just walking by, who stop and listen for a while, maybe
pick up a brochure about the Society, and move on.
So there is some entertainment, some education (with the film) and
hopefully some enlightenment.  All we can do is try.

--
Gary Funston
Charlottesville Jazz Society (www.cvillejazz.org)