[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 FM KVLU Beaumont, Texas 03-14-12

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:02:40 EDT 2012

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 03-14-12

  BREAK

Part 3

The Bill Harris Quintet - You're My Everything - Inside Out (Pensativa) [C] 8:17

  BREAK

Herwig/Beirach/DeJohnette - Where The Tip Of The Sword Settles - The Tip Of The Sword (RJ Radjazz) [C] 6:49
Frank D'Rone - Pick Yourself Up - Double Exposure (Whaling City Sound) [C][a] 4:10
Marlene Rosenberg Quartet - Lullaby - Bassprint (Origin) [C][a] 4:25
Marlene Rosenberg Quartet - Sunshower - Bassprint (Origin) [C][a] 5:26
Bob Lark And His Alumni Big Band - Until You - Reunion (Jazzed Media) [C][a] 7:46
Marianne Solivan - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Prisoner Of Love (Hipnotic) [C][a] 3:26
Marianne Solivan - Moon Ray - Prisoner Of Love (Hipnotic) [C][a] 4:43
Don Byron New Gospel Quintet - It's My Desire - Love, Peace And Soul (Savoy Jazz) [C] 7:51

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC