[JPL] PLAYLIST: JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, March 11, 2012

Gregory Thomas gtjazz22 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 03:28:14 EDT 2012

JazzPlus with Greg Thomas: Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ella Fitzgerald, "Honeysuckle Rose,"On the Sunny Side of the Street  (Verve)

Patti Austin, "Lady Be Good," Avant-Gershwin (Rendezvous Entertainment)

Dave Valentin, "Hummingbird," Pure Imagination (HighNote)

Carmen Lundy, "To Be Loved By You," Changes (Afrasia Productions)

Toots Thielemans, "Cherokee," Yesterday & Today (Universal Music)

Reggie Washington, "Tricotism," Freedom (Jammin' Colors)

Kenny Garrett, "Laviso, I Bon?", Seeds From the Underground (Mack Avenue)

Steve Turre, "Luna," Woody's Delight (HighNote)

Nat "King" Cole, "Angel Eyes,"Try Not to Cry (Capitol)

Bria Skonberg, "I Wish I Hadn't Forgotten," So is The Day (Random Act Records)

Esperanza Spalding, "Hold On Me," Radio Music Society (Heads Up)

"Jazz Plus with Greg Thomas"

WVOX 1460am in Westchester, New York (and covering the NY tri-state area)
Sundays, 4:05-5:00pm
http://www.wvox.com