[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 3/14/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 05:54:08 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday March 14, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Toots Thielemans – Yesterday & Today – Midnight Sun – (Out Of The Blue)
*Nick Moran – No Time Like Now – My Beautiful – (Manor)
Don Menza – Bilein – Royal – (JHM)
*Bob Lark – Reunion – Until You – (Jazzed Media)
*Don Mark – In A New Light – Song For My Father – (Niromi)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – Stella By Starlight – (Rox Bro)
*Gerry Mulligan – Legends Live – For An Unfinished Woman – (Jazz Haus)
9:00 pm
*Dan Jacobs – Play Song – Speak Low – (Metro)
*Doug Webb – Swing Shift – Soul Eyes – (Positone)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Changing Partners – (Rhythm Tracks)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote
Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Voice – (Telarc)
*Carmen Lundy – Changes – A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley  Square – (AFP)
10:00 pm
Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Everything Happens For A Reason – (Abee Cake)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)
Michael Franks – Time Together – Feather From Am Angel’s Wing – (Shanachie)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Prelude #2– (Playscape)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Crazy She Calls – (Concord
Oster Welker – Detour Ahead – Never Let Me Go – (Jazzed Media)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – Caminhos Cruzados – (Summit)
John Lewis // Hank Jones – Piano Playhouse – Odds Against Tomorrow – (AMJ)
11:00 pm
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra – Live In Tokyo – Hardly Ever – (Planet Arts)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – Laura – (Capri)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Gerry Beaudoin – The Return – God Bless This Child – (Francesca)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – When Sunny Gets Blue – (Primrose Lane)
Brad Mehldau – Art Of The Trio – Solar – (Warner Bros.)
*Ray Charles – Sampler – Georgia On My Mind – (Concord)

* Indicates recent release