[JPL] Ignorance of past greatness not limited to jazz

Jim Eigo jim at jazzpromoservices.com
Thu Mar 15 05:59:33 EDT 2012

Check out the Baby Love Jazz Series on Amazon:

Duck Ellington Swings Through the Zoo: Baby Loves Jazz
<http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Ellington-Swings-Through-Zoo/dp/0843120835/ref=s
r_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331805432&sr=1-7>
Ella Elephant Scats Like That: Baby Loves Jazz
<http://www.amazon.com/Ella-Elephant-Scats-Like-That/dp/0843120851/ref=sr_1_
1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331805432&sr=1-1>  by Andy Blackman Hurwitz and
Andrew Cunningham
Mingus Mouse Plays Christmastime Jazz (Baby Loves Jazz)
<http://www.amazon.com/Mingus-Mouse-Plays-Christmastime-Loves/dp/0843122102/
ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331805432&sr=1-2>
Charlie Bird Count to the Beat: Baby Loves Jazz
<http://www.amazon.com/Charlie-Bird-Count-Beat-Loves/dp/084312086X/ref=sr_1_
5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331805432&sr=1-5>

And they come with music too.