[JPL] PLAYLIST: 3/14/2012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 11:59:11 EDT 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

Artist - Song Title - CD Title - Label

Noon (Eastern)
Eddie Mendenhall - Protocol - Cosine Meets Tangent - Miles High Records - 2011
Noah Preminger - Toy Dance - Before The Rain - Palmetto - 2011
Vijay Iyer with Prasanna & Nitin Mitta Duality - Tirtha - ACT Music - 2011
Peter Eldridge - Someone To Light Up My Life - Mad Heaven - Palmetto Records - 2011
Yellowjackets - Like Elvin - Timeline - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Luis Conte - The Last Resort - En Casa De Luis - BFM Jazz - 2010
Ernest Stuart - September In The Rain - Solitary Walker - Ernest Stuart - 2011
The Nightcrawlers with the Big Band Sound - Love Bowl - Down in the Bottom - Cellar Live - 2010
Brian Lynch - Terra Firma Irma - Unsung Heroes - Hollistic MusicWorks - 2011

1:00
Native Soul - End Of A Love Affaire - Soul Step - Talking Drum Records - 2010
Geoffrey Keezer / Peter Sprague Band - En Babia - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011
Omar Hakim/Rachel Z - Sour Girl - The Trio Of OZ - Ozmosis Records - 2010
Kurt Elling - Steppin' Out - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
One For All - Open and Shut - Invades Vancouver! - Cellar Live Records - 2011
Bob Szajner - Autumn Mist - On The Bench In The Zone - Quixoitic Records - 2008
Jane Stuart - Who Will Buy - Don't Look Back - JSM - 2011
Gene Ludwig - Night And Day - Love Notes Of Cole Porter - Big O Records - 2011
Monika Herzig - What Is This Thing Called Love - Come With Me - Owl Studios - 2011

2:00
Dado Moroni - Jamal - Live In Beverly Hills - Resonance Records - 2011
Dave Brubeck - Something To Sing About - Legacy Of A Legend - Columbia/Legacy - 2010
Howard Alden - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - I Remember Django - Arbors Records - 2011
Johnny Mandel - Ain't Nobody's Business - The Man And His Music - Arbors Records - 2011
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Chantale Gagne - The Light We Need - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010
Mad Romance - You Don't Know What Love Is - Aim High - Mad Romance Music - 2010
Matija Dedic; Miles Davis - Blue In Green - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Chad McCullough & Bram Weijters - Is That It? - Imaginary Sketches - Origin Records - 2011

3:00
Fred Hersch - In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning - Alone At The Vanguard - Palmetto Records - 2011
Rich Pellegrin Quintet - Part I - Distant, Distorted, You - Three-Part Odyssey - OA2 Records - 2011
Byron Morris & Unity - Eyewitness News Bluze - Unity, A Retrospective - By-Mor Music - 2010
Allan Vache - Moanin' Low - Look to the Sky - Arbors Records - 2010
Beegie Adair - He Needs Me - I Love Being Here With You - A Jazz Piano Tribute To Peggy Lee - Green Hill - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Triste - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Nancy Marano - Nothing Like You - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
Scott Hamilton and Rossano Sportiello - All God's Chillun' Got Rhythm - Midnight At Nola's Penthouse - Arbors Records - 2011
Sfjazz Collective - The Lady From Johannesburg - Live 2010: 7th Annual Concert Tour - SFJazz Records - 2010