[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:50:06 EDT 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Maya Beiser, Only Breath (Provenance) 2010
Tim Berne, Serial Abstractions (Diminutive Mysteries [mostly Hemphill]) 1992
Jon Gold w/Harvie S, Theme For Impemanence (Bossa Of Possibility) 2011
Brooklyn Rider, title (Seven Steps) 2012

Concha Buika, Bye Bye Black Bird (Mestizüo) 2008
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across The Divide) 2010
Jambalaya Brass Band, Asphalt Jungle (t's A Jungle Out There) 2010
Tim Berne, Scanners (Snakeoil) 2012

Jason Stein Quartet, Laced Case (The Story This Time) 2011
Andrew Sterman, Nor Is It Otherwise (Wet Paint) 2011
Amir ElSaffar, Venus, the Evening Star (Inana) 2011

Kate McGarry w/Kurt Elling, O Cantador (Girl Talk) 2012
Darius Jones Quartet, The Enjoli Moon Book Of Mæ'bul (Another Kind Of
Sunrise)    2012
Fay Victor Ensemble, Room 1407: III. Bob And Weave (The FreeSong Suite) 2009
Professor Longhair, Hadacol Bounce (Gettin' Funky: Piano Power) 1949

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, Imam (One Day In Brooklyn) 2009
Beasts Of Bourbon, Ramblin' Man (Hank Williams Revisited)
The Burning Rubber Dolls, Weary Blues From Waitin' (I'll Never Get Out of
This World Alive: Hank Williams Revisited)
Jabbo Smith's Rhythm Aces, Lina Blues (The Ultimate Jazz Archive) 1929
Billie Holiday w/Teddy Wilson, That's Life I Guess (The Quintessential
Billie Holiday, Vol. 3 [1936-1937]) 1936
Carla Bley & Steve Swallow, Lost In The Stars (Are we there yet?) 1998
Helen Merrill, Lost In The Stars (Jelena Ana Milcetic A.K.A. Helen Merrill)
2000
Mingus Big Band, Love Chant (Que Viva Mingus) 1997

Marc Rossi Group, New Beginnings (Mantra Revealed) 2012
Todd Clouser's A Love Electric, All Apologies (20th Century Folk
Selections) 2012

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

*That the thugs of commerce seldom fail to win out in the end*
*does not lessen the glory of the moment* -* Alex Ross*

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126