[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 3/18/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 14:14:47 EDT 2012

BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK  INCLUDE: Bill Frisell, Lennie Tristano, Marian
McPartland, Harold  Mabern,
                                                      Amina  Claudine
Myers, George Benson, Dave Pike, Dave Frishberg,
                                                       Renee Rosnes, Steve
Kuhn,  "King Pleasure", Courtney Pine  and Joe
                                                       Locke.

HOUR #   1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver  @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Clayton Cameron & The Jazz  Explolsion/We For Blakey/Here's To the
Messengers/CCM/2012
Bill Harris Quintet/You're My  Everything/Inside Out/Pensativa Music/2012
Gregory Porter/On My Way To  Harlem/Be Good/Motema/2012

Tom Wetmore/The  Desired Effect/The Desired Effect/Crossrown  Records/2012

Davy Mooney/First  World Death March/Perrier Street/Sunnyside/2012
Steve Turre/3 For  Woody/Woody's Delight/High Note/2012
RJ & The  Assignment/Dolphin Dance/Deceiving Eyes/JK Melody Productions/2012
Mike Wofford/Holly Hofmann  Quintet/M-Line/Turn Signal/Capri Records/2012

HOUR  #   2

Jeremy Pelt/The  Story/Soul/High Note/2012
Jeff Hamilton/Too  Marvelous For Words/ Red Sparkle/Capri/2012
Ricky Sweum/Things  You Think Have To Do/More Than Imaginable/Ninjazz
Records/2012
Josh Rzepka/Into The  Night/Into The Night/JRM/2011

Mark Sherman/Whisper  Not/The L.A. Sessions/Miles High Records/2012
Richard  Underhill/Hustle Up/Free Spirit/Stubby Records/2011
Chano Dominguez/Blue  In Green/Flamenco Sketches/Blue Note/2012
Johnny  Padilla/Bright Morning/Bright Morning/JPM/2011
Johnny King/Like It Is/Above   All/Sunnyside/2012

                                      SO MUCH MUSIC........SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX  4787