[JPL] Musical Openness: Jazz & Classical Musics | Vancouver Jazz

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:59:52 EDT 2012

When I read them I thought that Vancouver Jazz musician and educator Karin
Plato's recent musings on Musical Openness deserved to be widely circulated
so (with her permission) I lifted them for a vancouverjazz.com posting. I
took the liberty of adding pointers to some recent Jazz & Classical
cross-pollinations from The Bad Plus, Dan Tepfer, Dave Young, Phil Dwyer,
Susanna Karolina Wallumrød, Michael Bates and others. Take a look ....

http://vancouverjazz.com/2012/03/musical-openness-jazz-classical-musics.html

--
====
Nou Dadoun