[JPL] Ty Bailey's 03.18.12 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 20:09:11 EDT 2012

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 03.18.12

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Steve Turre_ Manny's Mambo_ Woody's Delight

Jeff Lorber Fusion_ The Samba_ Galaxy

Freddy Cole_ Can We Pretend?_ Talk To Me

Second Segment

Mark Sherman_ Mark Sherman_ The L.A. Sessions

Fabiani Passoni_ Loving You_ Loving You

Kirk Whalum_ Autumn Serenade_ Romance Language

Richard

Third Segment

Jon Gold_ Buster_ Bossa Possibility

Josh Levinson _ Avishai_ Chauncey Street

Cynthia Felton_ Freedom Jazz Dance_ Freedom Jazz Dance

Fourth Segment

David "Fathead" Newman_ Flankin_ CityScape

Chris Brubeck's Triple Play_ Blue Rondo a la Turk_ Chris Brubeck's Triple
Play Live

Fifth Segment

Milton Suggs_ Day Dream _ Things To Come

Don Byron New Gospel Quintet_ I've Got To Live The Life ISing About I _
Love, Peace and Soul

Joey DeFrancesco_ Life Is Good _40

Sixth Segment

Anne Walsh_ Cinnamon & Clove_ Go

Bruce Babad_ Desmond Blue_ A Tribute To Paul Desmond

Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian_ Diane _ Further Explorations - Disc 2