[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 03/18/12

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Mar 19 11:35:38 EDT 2012

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 03/18/2012 07:00PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening theme

Clayton Cameron "We For Blakey" from Here's To The Messengers: A Tribute To Art Blakey (CD, 2012) on Brushman Records

Joe Locke & The Four Walls Of Freedom "Laura" from Force of Four (CD, 2008) on Origin - Happy 53rd Birthday to Joe Locke

Sara Leib "The Way You Behold" from Secret Love (CD, 2012) on OA2 Records

Nat King Cole "The Man I Love" from The King Cole Trio: Trio Days (LP, 1959) on Capitol Records - Remembering Nat Cole, 3/17/19-2/15/65, R.I.P.

Frank Russell "Shirley's Prayer" from Circle Without End (CD, 2011) on Frank Russell Production

Joe Locke "Two for the Road" from For The Love Of You (CD, 2010) on E1

Dmitry Baevsky "Gaslight" from The Composers (CD, 2012) on Sharp Nine Records

Keynoters "The Way You Look Tonight" from The Complete Keynote Collection (LP, 1986) on Nippon Japan - Features Nat Cole on piano, Willie Smith, alto sax

Cynthia Felton "Close Your Eyes" from Freedom Jazz Dance (CD, 2012) on Felton Entertainment

Vijay Iyer "Lude" from Accelerando (CD, 2012) on ACT Music (Germany)

King Cole Trio "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" from Birth of the Cole (LP, 1989) on Savoy Jazz

Joe Locke "I Fall In Love Too Easily" from Sticks and Strings (CD, 2007) on Jazz Eyes

Dudley Owens and Aaron Wright "People Calling" from People Calling (CD, 2012) on Origin Records

Kate McGarry "This Heart of Mine" from Girl Talk (CD, 2012) on Palmetto Records

Dan Cray "Smile" from Meridies (CD, 2012) on Origin Records

Ricky Sweum "Barry's Barnacle Blues" from More Than Imaginable (CD, 2012) on NinJazz Records

Nat King Cole Trio "Sweet Lorraine" from After Midnight Sessions (CD, 1987) on Capitol Records

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org