[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 3/19/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 05:45:50 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday March 19, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Incognito – Tribes Vibes + Scribes – Magnetic Ocean – (Verve)
Marvin Stamm – Elegance – But Not For Me – (TNC)
Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Samba Para Um Dia Chuvoso – (Primrose Lane)
Diane Schuur // B.B. King – Heart To Heart – At Last – (grp)
Stefan Karlsson – Music Is Forever – Run, Run, Run – (TNC)
Christian Howes – Heartfelt – The Wind – (Resonance)
Hiroko Kokubu – Pure Heart – Happiest You – (JVC)
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Trees – (Narada)
9:00 pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – Jeff N’ Jeff – (Sea Breeze)
*Gerry Mulligan – Legends Live – Idol Gossip – (Jazz Haus)
Maynard Ferguson – These Cats Can Swing – The Gospel Truth – (Concord)
Chet Baker – With Strings – I Love You – (Columbia)
Stan Kenton – Stompin’ At Newport – Intermission Riff – (Pablo)
*Mark Sherman – The L.A. Sessions – It Could Happen To You – (Miles High)
Lou Caputo – Not So Big Band – Well You Needn’t – (Jazz Cat)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Lean Years – (HighNote
10:00 pm
*Tim Mayer – Resilience – Klimo – (JLP)
Marcus Roberts – Time And Circumstances – Two Rocks By The Shore – (Columbia)
Bill Cunliffe – Ho My Hear Sings – Earl’s Blues – (Torii)
Ricardo Silveira – Small World – Miles Away – (Verve)
PT Gazell – 2 Days Out – Did You Call Her Today – (Gazell)
Freddie Ravel – self titled – Echo De Amor – (grp)
One For All – Invades Vancouver – (Cellar Live)
Jon Mayer – Nightscape – The Touch Of Your Lips – (Reservoir)
11:00 pm
Jimmy Heath – Turn Up The Heath – I’m Glad There’s You – (Planet Arts)
Ali Jackson, Jr. – Yes! – Yes! – (Sunnyside)
Phil Woods // Carl Saunders – Play Henry Mancini – Dreamsville – (Jazzed Media)+
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Luiza – (Sunnyside)
Joe Magnarelli – Why Not – After You’ve Gone – (Criss Cross)
Scott Whitfield – Live At Charlie O’s – Let’s Get Lost – (Summit)

* Indicates recent release