[JPL] playlist: New Edge 3/20/12

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Mar 20 19:24:07 EDT 2012

Here is the playlist for Show #385, the 3/20/12 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA, and
Fri 1-3am, Fri 2-4pm, Sun 6-8pm, Tue 2-4am, & Wed 8-10am on
http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Alexander Berne & the Abandoned Orchestra/Flickers of
Mime/Innova/Death of Memes VII
Alexander Berne & the Abandoned Orchestra/Flickers of
Mime/Innova/Death of Memes III
Bang On A Can All Stars/Big Beautiful Dark & Scary/Cantaloupe/4
Player Piano Studies #3C
Eleanor Hovda/Collection/Innova/Dancing In Place
Dino Saluzzi/Kultrum/ECM/Cruz del Sur
Dino Saluzzi/Kultrum/ECM/Milonga De Los Morenos
Dino Saluzzi/Kultrum/ECM/Recitativo Final
Michael Gordon/Timber/Cantaloupe/Timber Part V
Benoit Delbecq/Because She Hoped/Songlines/Because She Hoped
Benoit Delbecq/Because She Hoped/Songlines/Le Concombre De Chicoutimi
Erdem Helvacioglu/Eleven Short Stories/Innova/Shattered Snow Globe
Jon Balke/Siwan/ECM/Tuchia
Jon Balke/Siwan/ECM/Thulathiyat
Flutronix/Flutronix/Flutronix/Pray
Flutronix/Flutronix/Flutronix/Brown Squares
Trio Mediaeval/Folk Songs/ECM/The Little Child
Clemente & Forte/Aire Libre/Crocevia di Suoni/De la Raiz a la Copa
Billy Hart/All Our Reasons/ECM/Nostalgia for the Impossible
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time