[JPL] Out of office at Kansas Public Radio today, sorry

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Wed Mar 21 17:14:02 EDT 2012

Sorry, but once again this week i am out of office today during my weekly call times. Unlike last week, when I was gone the rest of the week, I should be in late afternoon thursday to try to return calls.

In any event, this weekend I will once again post total spins for all currents in an email to this list., unless by that time there is a website posting system up and running, in which case I will post there.

Thanks
Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio