[JPL] PLAYLIST: 3/21/2012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Wed Mar 21 22:25:13 EDT 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888<http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888>

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

1:30 (Eastern)
Ted Rosenthal - People Will Say We're In Love - Out Of This World - Playscape Recordings - 2010
Alan Leatherman - Parker's Mood - Detour Ahead - AJL Music - 2011
Roy Haynes - Grand Street - Roy-Alty - Dreyfus Jazz - 2011
Christian McBride - Shake and Blake (Featuring Ron Blake) - Conversations with Christian - Mack Avenue Records - 2011

2:00
Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo - Cosas Lindas Que Viven Ahora - Afropean Affair - Chandra Records - 2011
Maureen Choi - No More Blues - Maureen Choi Quartet - Maureen Choi Music - 2011
Ken Fowser - Come Around Again - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Dee Bell - You're My Thrill - Sagacious Grace - Laser Records - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Nocturna - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - Can You Hear Me Now? - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Mitchel Forman - God Bless The Child Featuring Arnold McCuller - Sing Along With Mitch - Marsis Jazz - 2011
Gerald Beckett - A Luta Continua - Standard Flute - Summit Records - 2011
Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. - The Very Thought Of You - Tenor For Two - MusicStand Records - 2011

3:00
Tim Horner - Fanfare for the Common Jims - The Places We Feel Free - Miles High Records - 2011
Tito Carrillo - Truth Seeker - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011
Hal Galper Trio - Alice In Wonderland - Trip The Light Fantastic - Origin Records - 2011
Holli Ross - Wedding Bell Blues - You'll See - Miles High Records - 2011
Mike Longo Trio +2 - I Hadn't Any One Til You - To My Surprise - CAP - 2011
Michael Pedicin - Virgo - Ballads, Searching For Peace - The Jazz Hut - 2011
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind - Singular Genius: The Complete ABC Singles - Concord Music Group - 2011
Afro Bop Alliance - Along Came Betty - Una Más - OA2 Records - 2011
The Phil Norman Tentet - In Your Own Sweet Way - Encore - Mama Records - 2011