[JPL] PLAYLIST: 3/22/2012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Mar 22 13:55:09 EDT 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez & Paul Motian - Hot House - Further Explorations  - Concord Music Group - 2011
Jack DeJohnette - Oneness (Featuring Bobby McFerrin) - Sound Travels - EOne Music - 2012
Bruce Babad - My Funny Valentine - A Tribute To Paul Desmond - Primrose Lane Music - 2011
Melissa Errico - The Windmills Of Your Mind - Legrand Affair - Ghostlight Records - 2011
John Cocuzzi - Tenderly - Groove Merchant - Arbors Records - 2012
Clayton Cameron & The Jass Explosion - A La Mode - Here's To The Messengers - Clayton Cameron - 2012
Kathy Kosins - Hershey's Kisses - To The Ladies Of Cool - Resonance Records - 2012
Dan Cray - Smile - Meridies - Origin Records - 2012
The Alex Goodman Quintet - Spider Treaty - Bridges - Connetion Point Records - 2011

9:00
Matt Wilson - Little Boy With The Sad Eyes - An Attitude For Gratitude - Palmetto Records - 2012
Don Byron - Sham Time - Love, Peace, And Soul - Savoy Jazz - 2012
Marlene Rosenburg Quartet - Almost April - Bassprint - Origin Records - 2012
Lorraine Feather - The Usual Suspects - Tales of the Unusual - Jazzed Media - 2012
Ehud Asherie/Harry Allen - My Blue Heaven - Upper West Side - Posi-Tone Records - 2012
Wynton Marsalis  - The Caboose - The Music OF America: Inventing Jazz  - Masterworks Jazz - 2012
Catherine Russell  - Ev'ntide - Strictly Romancin' - World Village Music - 2012
Dmitry Baevsky - Self Portrait (Of The Bean) - The Composers - Sharp Nine Records - 2012
Nick Moran Trio - My Beautiful - No Time Like Now - Manor Sound Records - 2011

10:00
Mark Sherman - It Could Happen to You  - The L.A. Sessions - Miles High Records - 2012
Jim Ketch - You Won't Believe Me When I Tell You This - A Distant View - Summit Records - 2011
John Brown - When Summer Comes - Quiet Time - BrownBoulevard Records - 2012
Cynthia Felton - Nature Boy - Freedom Jazz Dance - Felton Entertainment - 2012
Vijay Iyer Trio - The Star Of A Story - Accelerando - ACT Music - 2012
Tomas Ramirez - Confrontal Obtusion - Tres - INIO Music - 2012
Esperanza Spalding - Endangered Species - Radio Music Society - Heads Up International - 2012
The Jeff Lorber Fusion - The Samba - Galaxy - Heads Up International - 2012
Dudley Owens, Aaron Wright - Book of Revelations - People Calling - Origin Records - 2012

11:00
The Bill Harris Quintet - Boston After Dark - Inside Out - Pensativa Music Productions - 2012
Bob Lark and His Alumni Big Band - Until You - Reunion - Jazzed Media - 2012
Akiko Tsuruga - Sukiyaki - Sakura - American Showplace Music - 2012
Sara Leib - Willow Weep For Me - Secret Love - OA2 Records - 2012
New World Jazz Project - Take Five - Brave New World - Tahoe Blue Music - 2011
Adrian Cunningham - Chasing The Horizon (For Coogee) - Walkabout - Adrian Cunningham - 2011
Gregoire Maret - The Man I Love (Featuring Cassandra Wilson) - Gregoire Maret - EOne Music - 2012
Upper Left Trio - Fig - ULTernative - Origin Records - 2012
Gerry Beaudoin  - R.S.G. - The Return - Francesca Records - 2011