[JPL] introducing my new music assistant at KSJS-FM

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:30:52 EDT 2012

Aloha Colleagues,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my new Assistant Music
Director for Jazz, Chris Collier.  Chris is a student at San Jose State
University, and an avid jazz enthusiast.  He has been working with me in my
jazz department at the station for several months now, and is taking over
more of the responsibility (e.g. CD reviews, etc.).  Chris is a welcome
addition to our jazz staff, and now has a show on Fridays, 10 p.m. to
Saturdays 2 a.m. - boosting our jazz programming back up to a minimum of 20
hours per week.

For record service, please send copies of jazz releases to the following
addresses:

KSJS-FM
c/o Chris Collier
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

and

KSJS-FM
c/o Brad Stone
9381 Durango Lane
Gilroy, CA   95020

For Blues airplay, you can send promo copies directly to my Blues Director,
Kevin Foley Ariente, at the address above listed for Chris.

Please welcome Chris to the jazz family - he is following the JPL already!

The light is on,

Brad

--
Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, World, Blues) and Faculty Advisor

9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA   95020
Music Calls: Weds., 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
home office: (408) 337-1655