[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawai'i - 3/22/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 05:47:16 EDT 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday March 2, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR - 738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Pete Christlieb – Tall & Small – High On You – (Bosco)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sakura – Smile – (American Showcase)
*Stephane Grappelli // Toots Thielemans – Bringing It Together – Georgia On My Mind – (Li•Sem)
*Ehud Asherie // Harry Allen – Upper West Side – I Want To Be Happy – (Positone)
*Bob Lark – Reunion – Mad Dan’s – (Jazzed Media)
*Jon Gold – Bossa Of Possibility – Bossa Of Possibility – (Blujazz)
Jim Rotondi – Live At Smalls – You Know I Care – (Smalls)
*Bill Harris – Inside-Out – I Hear A Rhapsody– (Pensativa)
9:00 pm
Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino Nights – (MAMA)
*Sunnie Paxson – Bohemian Sun – There Is No Greater Love – (Rox Bro)
*Jeff Lorber – Galaxy – Live Wire – (Heads Up)
*Toots Thielemans – Yesterday & Today – Someone To Watch Over Me – (Out Of The Blue)
Houston Person – So Nice – Stephen Sondheim Medley – (HighNote)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Ceu E Mar – (Resonance)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Darn That Dream – (Capri)
10:00 pm
Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Poinciana – (Abee Cake)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Besame Mucho – (Rhythm Tracks)
*Doug Webb – Swing Shift – Soul Eyes – (Positone)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble - Bluesette – (Meridian)
*Jeff Hamilton – Red Sparkle – Ain’t That A Peach – (Capri)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – It’s You I Like – (Primrose Lane)
*Christian Tamburr – Places – Eleanor Rigby – (CTM)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – In The Wee Small Hours – (CAP)
11:00 pm
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – Contemplations – (Smalls)
*Nick Moran – No Time Like Now – My Beautiful – (Manor)
Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Flashback – (Telarc)
*Frank Walton – The Back Step – Old Folks – (self release)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – How Long Has This Been Going On – (Playscape)
Eric Reed // Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – It Don’t Men A Thing – (Savant)

* Indicates recent release