[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 13:24:23 EDT 2012

Eyal Vilner/Big Band/Woody' N You/Gut String
Lisa Marie Baratta/Summertime/Song For My Father/DKS
Rany Napoleon/Jukebox Crowd/I'm in the Mood For Love/Gut String

Phil Woods/An Affair to Remember/Green Dolphin/Evidence
Jim Ketch/Distant View/Sail Away/Summit
Shelly Manne/Perk Up/Comeback/Concord

Clayton Cameron/Here's to Messengers/A LA Mode/Brushman
Marianne Solivan/Prisoner of Love/Day Dream/Hipnotic
Bill Harris/Inside Out/You're My Everything/Pensitiva

Josh Levinson/Chauncey St/Wired/
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/You Don't Know What Love Is/JazzHut
Luther Hughes/Spectacular/All Blues/Primrose Lane

Dan Cray/Meridies/Serenity/Origin
Ricky Sweum/More Than Imaginable/Things You Think.../Ninjazz
Janice Finlay/Anywhere But Here/Title/MFM

Nick Moran/No Time Like Now/Slow Drive/Manor
Marlene Rosenberg/Bass Print/Tale of Two Monk Keys/Origin
Clipper Anderson/Road Home/Over & Over

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476