[JPL] PLAYLIST: JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, March 18, 2012

Gregory Thomas gtjazz22 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 08:35:30 EDT 2012

JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, March 18, 2012

 Bill Evans, "How My Heart Sings," Trio '65 (Verve)

Duke Ellington, "Le Sucrier Velours," The Ellington Suites, [Queen's Suite] (Pablo)

Esperanza Spalding, "I Can't Help It," Radio Music Society (Head's Up)

Robert Glasper, "Cherish the Day," Black Radio (Blue Note)

Benny Golson, "April in Paris," The Best of Benny Golson (Concord)

Toninho Horta, "Without You," To Jobim with Love (Resonance)

Gregoire Maret, "The Man I Love," Gregoire Maret (eOne)

Cannonball Adderley, "Who Cares," Know What I Mean (Riverside)

Patti Austin, "Who Cares," Avant-Gershwin (Rendezvous Entertainment)

"JazzPlus with Greg Thomas"

WVOX 1460am in Westchester, New York (and covering the NY tri-state area)
Sundays, 4:05-5:00pm
http://www.wvox.com