[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa 3/24/12

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 12:33:48 EDT 2012

PLAYLIST
3/24/12
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
91.1 & 90.9 fm
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable channels 961 & 202

JAZZ CONNECTIONS
8-11pm
3/24/12
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Ahmad Jamal-Blue Moon-Blue Moon-Jazz Village
Bruce Babad-Take Five-Tribute to Paul Desmond-Primrose
Nicholas Payton-Freesia-Bitches-In & Out
Gerald Beckett-Why Wait?-Standard Flute-Summit
Kirk Whalum-You Are Too Beautiful-Romance Language-Mack Ave.
Alfredo Rodriguez-April-Sounds of Space-Mack Ave.
Eseranza Spaulding-Radio Song-Radio Music Society-HeadsUp
Jason Stein Quartet-Little Big House-The Story This Time-Delmark
Jack DeJohnette-Indigo Dreamscapes-Sound Travels-EOne
David Murray's Cuban Ens.-Quizas, Quizas, Quizas-Nat King Cole En
Espanol-Motema
Larry Vuckovich-Comin' Home Baby-Something Special-Tetrachord
John Brown-You Don't Know What Love Is-Quiet Time-Brown Blvd.
George Benson-Body Talk-Body Talk-CTI
Kenny Garrett-Boogety Boogety-Seeds From The Underground-Mack Ave.
Houston Person-I Wished In The Moon-So Nice-High Note
Christain McBride-Guajeo y Tumbao-Conversations With Christian-Mack Ave.
Pancho Sanchez & Terrence Blanchard-Nocturna-Chano y Dizzy-Concord
Don Braden & Karl Latham-High Rise-Big Funk Live-Creative Perspective
Miles Espanol-Just Three Miles-New Sketches-EOne
Christian McBride Big Band-Bluesin' In Alphabet City-The Good Feeling-
Mack Ave.
Chano Dominguez-Freddie Freeloader-Flamenco Sketches-Blue Note
These Are Not My Hands-Wind Your Cast To The Fate-The Hen Is Not My
Dada-(unreleased)

Please send ALL airplay review CDs to the following address: Toby
Gleason, Jazz Director; KRCB-FM (Home); 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA
94611. Thank you very much.