[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 3/25/2012

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 13:54:08 EDT 2012

    I Thought About You Terence Blanchard Wandering Moon Sony Classical
2000  Into The Mystic John Autin Piano Town Rabadash Records 2011  The Very
Thought of You Wynton Marsalis Standard Time Vol. 3 - The Resolution of Romance
CBS Records 1990  Dogtown Blues Bob Crosby and His Orchestra South Rampart
Street Parade Decca-MCA-GRP 1992  My Buddy Doc Cheatham The Eighty-Seven
Years of Doc Cheatham Columbia-Sony 1993  Our Love is Here to Stay Louis
Armstrong with Ella Fitzgerald Louis Armstrong: The Definitive Collection HIP-O
Records / Verve 2006  The Creole Love Call Wendell Brunious and The New
Orleans Roof Jazzmen "Mama Don't Allow It" GHB Records 2003  West End Blues Bob
French's Original Tuxedo Jazz Band 3 Generations Tuxedo Records 2003  Latin
Tinge II Los Hombres Calientes with Billl Summers A Love Letter to New Orleans
by Irvin Mayfield Basin Street Records 2011  My One and Only Love Kirk
Whalum romance language Mack Avenue Records II 2012  Strasbourg / St. Denis Jim
Ketch A Distant View Summit Records 2011  I'm In The Mood For Love Catherine
Russell strictly romancin' World Village / Harmonia Mundi 2012  My Favorite
Things Don Mark's Fire Escape In A New Light NIROMI Record Company 2012
B-A-B-A-D Bruce Babad A Tribute to Paul Desmond Primrose Lane Music 2011
Noble Street Five Frank Russell Circle Without End Sonic Portraits 2011
Hindustan Preservation Hall Jazz Band Marching Down Bourbon Street Sony 1997  Let
Them Talk John Boutte Play It Again - WWOZ on CD, Spring 2011 - Volume 34
Friends of WWOZ, Inc. (not for sale) 2011  Never Alone Johnny Adams and Aaron
Neville Offbeat Festival CD 2001 - Music From Louisiana Offbeat Magazine /
Rounder Records 2001

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX   4787