[JPL] Ty Bailey's 03.25.12 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 16:16:22 EDT 2012

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 03.25.12

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Jeff Lorber Fusion_ The Samba_ Galaxy

Cynthia Felton_ Freedom Jazz Dance_ Freedom Jazz Dance

Richard Underhill_ Hustle Up_ Free Spirit

Second Segment

Milton Suggs_ Lift Every Voice and Sing_ Things To Come

Katie Guthorn_ Black Crow_ Why Not Smile

The Soul Rebels_ I Made It_Unlock Your Mind

Third Segment

Mark Sherman_ Mark Sherman_ The L.A. Sessions

Chris Brubeck's Triple Play_ Blue Rondo a la Turk_ Chris Brubeck's Triple
Play Live

Fourth Segment

Don Byron New Gospel Quintet_ Highway To Heaven_ Love, Peace and Soul

Josh Levinson _ Avishai_ Chauncey Street

Jack DeJohnette_Dirty Ground_ Sound Travels

Fifth Segment

Joey DeFrancesco_ Ashley Blue_40

Bruce Babad_ My Funny Valentine_ A Tribute To Paul Desmond

Steve Tyrell_(I Love You) for Sentimental Reasons_ I'll Take Romance

Pat Martino_'Round Midnight_ Undeniable

Sixth Segment

Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian_ Puccini's Walk_ Further Explorations
- Disc 2

Jason Stein Quartet_ Gallop's Gallop_The Story This Time

Marcus Roberts Trio_ New Orleans Blues _ New Orleans Meets Harlem Vol 1