[JPL] PLAYLIST: JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, March 25, 2012

Gregory Thomas gtjazz22 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:50:26 EDT 2012

JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, March 25, 2012

Dexter Gordon, "Fried Bananas," More Power (Prestige)

Joe Lovano, "Stella By Starlight," I'm All For You (Blue Note)

Marianne Solivan, "Day Dream," Prisoner of Love (Hipnotic Records)

Ulysses Owens Jr., "Cherokee," Unanimous (Criss Cross)

Earl Klugh, "One Note Samba," The Best of Earl Klugh (Warner Brothers)

Joe Henderson, "So Near, So Far," So Near, So Far (Verve)

Christian McBride Big Band, "Broadway," The Good Feeling (Mack Avenue)

Kenny Werner, "All the Things,"  Me, Myself, and I (Justin Time)

Michael Carvin, "Night in Tunisia" Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin (Marsalis Music)

"JazzPlus with Greg Thomas"

WVOX 1460am in Westchester, New York (and covering the NY tri-state area)
Sundays, 4:05-5:00pm
http://www.wvox.com