[JPL] Playlist-Jazz with George Thomas on VPR with Terry Adams Talks Monk With George Thomas for Monday, 03/26/12

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:56:46 EDT 2012

I remember when the first Mosaic box of the Thelonious Monk Blue Note
recordings came out, there was a fairly extensive (for that time)
discography in the booklet; I was surprised at the time that Terry Adams
was one of the contributors but I've certainly become aware of his other
contributions.  He also plays on a couple of tracks on the Hal Wilner Monk
Tribute "That's The Way I Feel Now" (apparently the original title of
Monk's Mood) - Little Rootie Tootie and In Walked Bud; I'll have to track
down a couple of your TA releases that I don't have, thanks! ... N

--
====
Nou Dadoun